Chief Administrative Officer
>Departments > Engineering & Public Works > Emergency Services > Fire > Recreation and Tourism > Finance Office > Planning and Compliance >Assistant Town Clerk's Office > Royal Canadian Mounted Police
OverviewThe Chief Administrative Officer is also the Town Clerk. This position is appointed by Town Council to manage the day-to-day operations of the municipality. All departments report directly to the Chief Administrative Officer.
In addition, the CAO has three administrative staff members whose areas of responsibility lie in finance, planning and governance who work directly for this office. The CAO/Clerk for the Town of Oromocto is Richard E. Isabelle. He may be contacted at 506-357-4441 or via email: email@example.com.
Main Areas of Service
- Implements council's decisions and policies
- Develops and monitors the town's operating and capital budgets
- Provides advice to council and staff
- Administers a work force of approximately 80 employees
- Coordinates economic development and business attraction initiatives
- Coordinates planning and development within the Town
- Represents the Town on various boards and commissions.