video The Town of Oromocto is pleased to share with you its feature from the "Insights with Terry Bradshaw" television program.

Filing a Claim

 >FO Home  >Budgets > Utility Bills >Filing a Claim

Filing a Claim

The Town identifies potholes by regular patrols and as reported by the public to Engineering and Public Works Department. To report a pothole on a city street, call 506-357-4409. Unfortunately, in our climate, potholes are a fact of life, and claims for damage caused by potholes will be denied. Your only recourse would be to prove the Town's negligence in a Court of Law.

Should you be involved in a Motor Vehicle Accident with a Town of Oromocto vehicle, and feel that it is the fault of the driver of this vehicle, you will need to contact your insurance company and open a claim.

The Town frequently enters into contracts with independent companies (contractors) who perform work on the Town's behalf. The Town's agreements with the contractors contain a strict requirement that they respond directly to claims for any damage or injury they may have caused to the public. You are to submit your claim directly to the contractor for their investigation and liability determination

If you believe you have a claim against the Town, you are asked to submit a letter, email or fax to the Town of Oromocto for property damage or injury to:

4 Doyle Drive, Oromocto, NB E2V 2V3
(506) 357-4400 tel
(506) 357-6723 fax 

December 12 2024

Regular Session of Council

+Submit an Event >View Event Calendar

Latest News
>View All News