Outdoor Recreation Spaces Open Today
Please be advised that in addition to parks and trails, the following outdoor recreation spaces will open 9am to 8pm daily:
- Off-leash dog park (Lawfield Drive)
- LeRoy Washburn track
- Waasis diamond #1 (Winnebago Street)
While visiting the all outdoor recreation space:
- Non-household/family bubble users are required to maintain 2+ metres physical distancing.
- Refrain from visiting if you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms or have been outside of the Province of New Brunswick in the 14 days prior to the visit.
- Wash/sanitization hands immediately before and after use.
Please note that:
- All Town playgrounds including climbers and swings remain closed until further notice
- Outdoor recreation facilities are closed at various times for maintenance and twice day common surface sanitizing, and pending weather/field conditions.
- All other sport facilities, other than the two listed above, are closed until further notice.
- Town staff continue to monitor all recreation space throughout the day, and if physical distancing practices are not followed the Town may need to close the facilities.
- For additional information or clarification please call 357-4400.