The Oromocto Food Bank Board of Directors is seeking community-oriented persons who would bring their skill sets to share with our organization’s planning and implementation of the following project.
PROJECT 2022 “ENDING HOMELESSNESS IN OROMOCTO, NB” “WAREHOUSE EXPANSION HUB—RELCAMATION FOODS”
STEERING COMMITTEE GOALS:
1. Expand upon our key elements for the need to build affordable housing and warehouse for the purpose of launching the project into the community and for funding grants.
2. Develop key messages for community—to collaborate and engage.
3. Identify key people in the community who should be on our steering committee.
4. Identify potential key partners with the project for funding and/or in-kind support.
5. Develop an operational budget for the project.
6. Develop a sustainable budget for the project.
7. Develop project impacts (which includes gathering of statistical information to support the project.)
The subcommittee reports directly to the Board of Directors. The Board Chair and Executive Director are automatic members of all committees.
Thank you for giving of your time and efforts which will assist our organization in increasing food security and affordable housing in our community.
For more information to join our committee please contact the following:
Elizabeth Crawford Thurber, Board Chair 209-0567 or email@example.com
Jane Buckley, Executive Director firstname.lastname@example.org 357-3461
101 D’Amours St. Oromocto, NB E2V 0G5 Telephone 506-357-3461 Email: email@example.com
4 Doyle Drive, Oromocto NB E2V 2V3