Garbage Collection Schedule
If you have concerns about garbage collection, please call Fero at 506-472-3376.
Fero Waste & Recycling is contracted by the Town for the collection of domestic household waste. All other waste is the responsibility of the homeowner to take to the Fredericton Region Solid Waste location.
Garbage Collection Schedule:
- Thursday - All Civilian Housing
- Friday - All Residential Military Housing
Garbage is picked up once per week. The fee is $80.00 per year, billed $40.00 bi-annually in January and July.
- Restigouche Road North - 95 to 101 – Where container is presently placed
- Restigouche Road North - 75 to 81 – Designated area
- Restigouche Road North - 87 to 93 – Designated area
- Drummond Drive - Curbside on Drummond Drive
- St. Lawrence Avenue - 77 to 160 – Curbside on St. Lawrence Avenue
- Iroquois Avenue - Curbside on Iroquois Avenue
- Hazen Crescent - 76 to 86, 48 to 59 & 60 to 69 – Designated area where container is presently placed and all the rest curbside on Hazen Crescent or Mackenzie Avenue at non-parking areas.
- McElroy Crescent - Curbside at non-parking areas.
- Hamilton Court - Designated area or curbside on Hubbard Avenue
- Tweedsmuir Court - Designated area or curbside on Hubbard Avenue
- Fowlers Court & Shirley Court - Designated area or curbside on Hubbard or MacKenzie Avenues, or Laurier Drive
- Kembles Court - Curbside on MacKenzie Avenue
- Rutledge Court - Designated area
- Brennan Court - Designated area
- Armstrong Court- Two designated areas
- Enniskillen Drive - Three designated areas or curbside at non-parking areas.
- Hibernia - Curbside on Hibernia
Garbage means any refuse and other discarded matter produced within a dwelling unit on a regular basis inclusive of:
- Putrescible animal or fruit or vegetable matter produced within a dwelling unit (exclusive of body wastes), which results from the handling or preparation or cooking or consumption of food.
- Non-recyclable (not accepted by the Fredericton Region Solid Waste Commission) papers, plastics, glass and metal containers or wrappings/packaging.
- Household furniture, appliances and miscellaneous items weighing less than 20 kg (44lbs) each not larger in any dimension than 90 cm (36 inches).
- OTHER WASTE IS NOT ACCEPTABLE AND WILL NOT BE PICKED UP